Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Let me introduce...

Miss Peyton Reece Watts.


I realize that she will be 2 months old tomorrow, but I haven't had alot of blog time in the last 2 months. Finally, both girls are napping at the same time so I thought I would blog while I could.

Peyton was born March 12th. She weighed 7lbs. 13oz. and was 22 inches long. My labor went great. She is a wonderful baby minus a few tummy issues, but they are being resolved. She is very cuddly, which I am loving. I spent every night for the first few weeks sleeping with her laying on me on the couch. She is sleeping fairly well at night now. Usully getting up only once between 3 and 5 am. I am praying for a constant sleep pattern soon, but until then I am enjoying the night time feedings. Peyton obvisouly has no problems eating. She is growing great. We go tomorrow for her 2 month check-up so I will have a weight then, but I think she is about 13 pounds!

Big sister Madi is doing great. 2 days after Peyton was born we celebrated Madison's second birthday! I can't believe she is already 2. She seems like such a big girl now. She is getting a sassy little personality, but has such a sweet caring side. If peyton cries she is always telling her, "it's ok Pey-pey" and she tries and pushes her paci back in.


Having 2 girls has been so much fun. Going from one child to two was a much easier transition for me. I truly love being a mother to my sweet girls. I can not wait for the memories we are going to make.

5 comments:

Jenn Possible said...

oh my freaking goodness those are some adorable pictures! Love love love!

Dominika said...

Your girls are DARLING and the photos are beautiful :o) Glad to see you blogging again.

TKD mom to Five said...

Last time I saw her she was a new born... Love see she still have the black hair!

Anonymous said...

love the top pic on her hands and knees bum in the air naked, pose like that in a couple of years my c-ck will be making it's self at home in that tight hole

Anonymous said...

happy 2nd madi, now it is time you got your p-ssy fingered and licked, going to have you squealing and kicking when your p-ssy tingles, give you a baby orgasm, then I own that p-ssy